Don't get us wrong, we live for One Direction's fetus years. They gave us Louis' suspenders, Harry's blazers, Niall's braces, Liam's curls, and Zayn's all-American bomber jackets. All in all, 2011-13 was truly a great time to be alive.
But, there's no denying things have changed over the years, and there are certain things the guys got up to in the weeks and months post X-Factor that would just never happen these days.
1. Posing for a staged pic as they scan their own PHYSICAL COPY of their album.
2. Launching their own Nokia handsets.
Seems a little niche.
3. Talking about their fizzing winkies on social media.
4. Posing like this for a group shot.
5. Filling each others shoes with mayonnaise.
5. Exclusively wearing Jack Wills products.
6. Doing fruit salad challenges in interviews.
7. Being papped like this.
8. Being wrapped up to promote their new album.
9. Wearing this ribbon for a professional shot.
10. Hanging out on the FROW with Wagner.
Well, this *could* happen.
11. Wearing anything other than super skinny jeans.
12. And finally, pleading for more Twitter followers.
Yeah, not really necessary.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.