Blast every confetti cannon you can get your hands to the sky, stop the presses, leave your classrooms, and run naked down the corridors in sheer and total abandonment. Ashton Irwin is 22 years old, and it's a time for universal celebration.
We've considered sending him an ice-cream cake, buying him a star, or adopting a panda bear in his name - but, instead, we decided to mark this special day by collecting a round-up of all the times he proved himself equal to Prince Charming. If Prince Charming is the kind of guy who wears pony apparel. Which he surely is.
1. When he expressed his gratitude via a piece of fruit.
2. When he paid for a fans hotel room after she got stranded.
3. When he commented this on his sister's Instagram after she posted about dieting.
5. When he carried his weary pal Luke off the stage, proving that friendship really does defy physical exhaustion.
6. When he made everyone feel better about upcoming exams.
7. When he made that genuinely great speech about individuality.
"I wish I could've been more myself when I was back in school and stuff and I just wish I wasn't scared of doing that, and it's hard but you know it's just such a cool thing - you've got your individuality and it's the best.
8. When he hung out with a bunch of mums and truly enjoyed their company.
9. When he got reunited with an old school teacher and was genuinely moved.
"I haven't had the chance to say this, this is awesome," Ash said, clearly a bit overcome. "Thank you so much for motivating my whole school life - to do better in music and to do what I do. You're an awesome teacher."
10. When he had words of comfort for anyone struggling with depression/anxiety.
11. When he just really, really, really liked ponies. Same.
12 When he did his absolute BEST to learn Italian, against all odds.
13. When he offered this poetic response to criticism.
14. When he cradled this little possum in his arms and we knew that there was hope for the world.
15. And finally, when he got locked out of his own concert but remained cool, calm, and completely polite.
HAPPY 22ND ASHTON. Go wild.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.