Unless you've been stranded in the wilderness over the last few weeks you'll know that the run-up to One Direction's sixth anniversary of being formed has been a source of joy/nostalgia/emotion in the fandom.
With a bunch of fans organising a series of trends to help structure the #6YearsOf1D celebrations, the campaign was completed over the weekend as fans took to Twitter to celebrate the band as a whole following each members individual day of celebration.
So, to summarise what was being posted in the fandom, we've decided to collect our favourite comments below to make you weep, laugh, cry, and smile. Probably all at the same time. Here are fourteen of the best.
1. This live stream on us.
2. This emotional tribute by Lou Teasdale.
3. This severely dehydrated person.
4. This summary of a 1D fan trying to acclimatise to regular life.
5. This moving video tribute.
6. This excuse to post Niall hitting himself with a basketball.
7. This accurate representation of 1D.
8. This point about Louis' always going above and beyond.
9. FINALLY, JUSTICE FOR 'JUST CAN'T LET HER GO.'
And last but not least, all of the boys responding to their anniversary.
10. Harry resurfaced from his Dunkirk commitments to post this.
11. Louis posted an actual video to show his gratitude to the fans.
12. Nialler lifted our souls with the 'so far' comment. What a guy.
13. And Liam went AWOL for a bit, but then posted this super cute tweet.
All the feels.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.