With a bunch of important elections going on in the world, we've come to the sensible conclusion that everyone should just sack off their current representatives, and hire One Direction's Niall Horan to do the job instead.
It's not like he doesn't have the required knowledge to lead our world into peace and prosperity. Here are twelve times Nialler proved he was the world leader we all so desperately need.
1. When he encouraged his followers to exercise their vote.
2. When he made his position on Brexit crystal clear.
3. When he spoke up about broken promises, and the implications of Britain leaving the EU.
4. When he contributed to The Mayor of London's #LondonIsOpen campaign.
5. When he gave this answer when questioned about David Cameron potentially using One Direction's songs in a Conservative campaign.
"I'm not so sure about that," he told Mandrake. "So I'll give you a politician's answer – and not say much at all and you can work it out."
6. When he was a true Irish patriot.
7. When he posted this after David Cameron resigned as Prime Minister of the UK.
8. When he encouraged Ireland to Vote Yes for same sex marriage.
9. When he spoke eloquently about Australian politics and how he personally would change things.
10. When he had enormous respect for Barack Obama's public speaking talents.
11. When the people of Ireland were optimistic about his chances.
12. And finally, when he was all about making the world a better place.
VOTE NIALL HORAN. VOTE NIALL HORAN. VOTE NIALL HORAN.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.