With Niall Horan being the most happy-go-lucky person to ever exist in the history of humanity, it takes a certain amount of pushing for him to speak out on anyone taking advantage of him.
But, he reached his last straw recently when a fan took some (actually kinda creepy) shots of him sleeping on a plane after he specifically and politely told her he wasn't feeling very well and wasn't up for taking pictures.
Even though these kind of situations always make the fandom feel disappointed in fellow fans' behaviour, a load of people flooded twitter with the hashtag #RespectNiall to encourage others to be more respectful when meeting their idols.
1. People were not remotely happy with the culprit.
2. Many pointed out that Nialler still chatted to the fan despite being ill.
3. With this monkey meme coming in handy once again.
4. Some offered dictionary definitions of privacy.
5. The fandom just wanted cupcake Niall to be left in peace.
6. With many pointing out that we don't want to scare him away.
7. The fact that the boys are actually human beings was widely documented.
8. And it concerned fans that others think they're entitled to pictures.
9. This was the simple message behind every tweet.
10. All in all, we were all just Louis trying to protect tiny cherub Niall from the woes of the world.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.