Glossing over all the annoying people who've tried to put a damper on Niall Horan's 23rd birthday, we're going to focus on the kind of positivity that would make Nialler himself proud.
So, in honour of the fact that the Earth has been revolving around the Irish sunshine (known as Niall James Horan) since 1993, we're going to run through a load of times when he proved he was too good for this cruel, dark world.
1. When he accidentally sang Harry's line and reacted like this.
2. When he was a true gent and gave Louis his jacket when he got cold.
3. When he got all bashful after noticing the camera was focused on him.
4. When he was so excited about playing Croke Park he couldn't contain himself.
5. When he was such a ball of mush nobody could quite hack it.
6. When he wandered around on stage with celebratory balloons tied to his body.
7. When he did this interview and it was quite literally the greatest thing ever.
8. When he couldn't believe everything he and the boys had achieved.
9. When he stopped filming Carpool Karaoke to take a picture with this little fan.
10. When he was so absolutely terrified at the idea of getting a tattoo we just wanted to hug him.
11. When he stood up for the fans after a rude af pap tried to push past them.
12. When he crashed 5SOS's interview and made all our dreams come true.
13. When he was always the person we could rely on to post a group selfie.
14. Every single time he was the world leader we all want and need in our lives.
15. And finally, when he was the greatest friend anyone could ever wish for.
Happy Birthday Niall, you dashing Irish prince.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.