In honour of the fact that Michael Clifford has a refreshingly unplanned approach to social media (he does what he wants and promos his own videos by claiming they're cat videos) we'd just like to stop and appreciate him for a quick second.
From posting pictures of farmyard sofas and swan-lovers to updating us all on how his nostrils are functioning, here are twenty times Michael kept the 5SOS fandom updated on what's really important.
1. THIS GLOW UP.
2. This update about his pulse.
3. This revelation about the capture of Charizard.
4. This snapshot about life's little miracles.
5. This understandably hysterical reaction to 5SOS being hacked.
6. This threat about having the right access to breakfast.
7. This update on one or more of his nostrils.
8. This cry for help about what the heck Tumblr does.
9. This shout-out to an unnamed interior designer.
10. This anger at nobody participating his poll.
11. This historic update.
12. This holiday memory.
13. This seedy kiss and tell.
14. This update on Calum's bowels.
15. This post about happy people.
16. This struggle about having dry lips.
17. This love-letter to One Direction.
18. This poetic image.
19. This fact of life re. Calum Hood.
20. This post about being a lonely bean in an an empty tin.
All in all, this was a great excuse to scroll back through Michael's tweet history and marvel at the way his brain works.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.