When it comes to learning a foreign language, the one tool that teachers nationwide (heck, worldwide) should use are the many videos circling the internet of 5SOS offering up their best French/Spanish/German phrases.
So, in celebration of the fact that the band occasionally feel the need to speak in different languages, we're gonna collect some times when they did just that. Yep, what a blessing life and the worldwide web actually is.
1. When Luke said Bonjour and we considered making it our answer-phone message.
2. When the whole band introduced themselves in French and the screams were wild.
3. When Calum and Luke spoke Spanish and bloody hell it was amazing.
4. When Michael said je t'aime and we all lost the plot.
5. Which, by the way, is living proof Calum's comment about the value of French is completely and totally WRONG.
6. When Calum shouted out 'ICH LIEBE DICH' during an interview and the crowd went nuts. (0:30)
7. When Ashton was doing his absolute best to learn Japanese.
8. When we found this video and it was literally the death of us.
9. When Ashton responded to tweet in French because IT COUNTS.
10. And finally, when the whole band tried to out-do each other on having the best Spanish accent.
Meanwhile, we're dusting off our GCSE textbooks and attempting to re-learn Modern Languages as we speak.
Now watch this 60 second interview with 5SOS because they're basically just a visual and audio joy:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.