If you're more likely to be awake at 3am than 11pm, and if you're the kind of person who settles down to a couple of hours revision when everyone else is tucked up in bed, then you'll know what it's like to be an official night owl.
From producing the highest graded essays under the cloak of darkness to having the best conversations during the witching hour, here are twelve things you'll get if the nighttime is your ally.
1. Your highest-quality work is produced at 3am.
The statistics don't lie; your creativity is at it's peak when your brain should be winding down.
2. You strongly deny allegations that you always leave things until the last minute.
"IT'S NOT A LACK OF ORGANISATION, MUM. IT'S WHO I AM."
3. You have started and finished a TV series during the hours everyone else is asleep.
Bonus: Absolutely ZERO interruptions.
4. Your tiredness levels during the day have no reflection on how tired you'll be at night.
It doesn't matter if you trekked across a parched desert, you'll STILL struggle to get to sleep.
5. You always find yourself counting the potential hours of sleep you'll get before you have to wake up.
Which is always a very disappointing habit.
6. You are used to waking up with dark circles under your eyes.
Concealer is your ever-reliable best friend.
7. You deliberately follow Twitter accounts of people in a different time-zone than you.
To make you feel less shut off from the world when you're refreshing your feed.
8. Speaking of which, you don't know what you'd do without your mobile.
Your heart goes out to the pre 21st century insomniacs.
9. You have led a campaign that the working day should begin later.
It's failed so far, but you're forever holding out hope.
10. You always worry that you're going to wake someone up.
Eventually, paranoia sets in and you end up turning the volume down to 2.
11. You have found at least one person who is like you.
Sometimes you both text each other in the AM, and usually end up having a really in-depth conversation about something stupid.
12. But, despite the inconvenience, you kind of like how peaceful it is.
And you always manage to have JUST enough energy to get by on for the next day. So, it's all fine.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: