1. The unwavering fear after arranging to meet someone you've met online.
Not because of stranger danger. Just because you're Facetuned af and basically look like a different human in reality so they probably won't recognise you.
2. But also, appreciating the amount of time, skill and effort it takes to perfectly Facetune a selfie.
They mean that you go from a 5 to a 10 with a quick but of blurring, so your photoshop skills probably deserve to be hung in the Louvre one day.
3. Being able to unleash all the sassy sass on Twitter with comeback after comeback in arguments.
But not saying boo to a bloody goose in person because there's literally nothing more painful or awkward than confrontation.
5. Getting hundreds of retweets on your hilarious jokes.
While usually earning zero laughs in general convos, 'cos you're just funnier after combining a few Twitter drafts and rehearsing what you're gonna say, alright?
6. Taking one epic, mega fun photo of a night out to show everyone on Facebook you're having the best time while socialising.
And then spending most of the evening scrolling through Twitter with your real, internet friends. Yaaaay socialising.
7. Instagramming your #Sundaze latte and avocado toast on a Sunday morning.
Then going home to scoff crisps, a pizza, a kebab and a few chips for a second course later that day, duh.
8. Presenting a difficult break up in a serious of philosophical quotes and edgy song lyrics.
While actually spending the whole thing eating ice cream and accepting life as a cat lady.
9. Expressing yourself in a series of 'SCREAMING
Literally just being moody, empty and blank af to almost everything when you're offline.
10. Being a respected queen/king of an online fandom where people understand your passions.
Whereas in reality, you're the super weird one with a shit obsession that no one can explain, understand or relate to.
11. Articulately discussing issues, news and important opinions when online, generally sounding clever af.
Shop worker: "How are you today?" You: "Thanks how you are."
12. Raking in the Instagram likes on your newest selfie and feeling like a kaweeeeen.
But wanting to die of awkwardness and not knowing how to respond to one single compliment IRL.
13. Chucking wink face emojis left, right and centre when flirting with internet bae.
Face to face flirting - Bae: "You look pretty today." You: *snot sneezes*
14. Just generally being the most hashtag relatable human being of all time online.
And then being the most BEYOND AWKWARD AND WEIRD human being of all time offline. Sigh.