When it comes to exams and revision, there's no real nice to get through it. No amount of delightful snacks, colourful revision posters or handy little guides make it more than vaguely bearable.
One thing that does, though, is that feeling of sheer JOY/BLISS/PURE AND UNRIVALLED HAPPINESS of leaving your last exam and not having to look at another revision guide for at least a year - if not longer.
Are we right or are we right? To celebrate what's about to be a reason to celebrate for y'all, here's 16 on point reactions that summarise what leaving your final exam feels like.
1. When is a Zac Efron GIF not appropriate?
2. And Niall with the shimmy, with the shimmy
4. Bye school
5. Sean Paul though
6. Teletubbies telling it like it is
8. Mic drop though
9. CELEBRATING AND NEVER COMING BACK
11. *Forgets absolutely everything you've ever learnt*
14. When you applaud yourself for making it through exam season
15. And it finally settles in that you're done with school for summer
16. Now can we sit in bed watching Netflix all day without feeling guilty.
Side note: we've never felt guilty but you know.
Sound about right? Discuss with us @Sugarscape, yo.