Shopping for dads is literally the hardest thing of all time. Like, it's more difficult than choosing a favourite member of One Direction, holding down any form of steady relationship and that AQA GCSE Biology exam combined. But never fear, guys; we've spent the best part of twenty minutes scouring the World Wide Web for decent, not-at-all-shit Father's Day presents.
It's on Sunday June 19th, just FYI. DON'T FORGET.
So yeah, why not impress your old fella with one (or all, if you're ballin') of these gift ideas?
1. This Luckies of London memory box - £25
He can chuck old footie match tickets, photos and even actual sand in it, if he so fancies.
2. These personalised barbecue tools - £30
Barbecues are proper dad, alpha male, GRRR things. So why not get him some tools with his name on?
3. This Body Blendz shower scrub - £19.95
Essentially like smearing instant coffee all over yourself, but this is actually really good. Same applies for all of these similar scrubs.
4. Lush's Five O'Clock Whistle shaving smoothie - £7.95 per 100g
Beats a can of two quid supermarket own brand shaving foam, doesn't it?
5. While we're at it, Lush's Thanks Dad soap - £4.95 per 120g
'Cos nothing says 'dad' like a cube of soap literally emblazoned with the word 'dad.'
6. This personalised screwdriver set - £25
No idea how good they are as robust, quality tools; but they'll have his name on them and that's what counts.
7. This Photos That Changed the World book - £14.99
Who doesn't love a good coffee table book, eh? Also it's vaguely intellectual.
8. You can name him a bloody star - £9.99
Like, an actual star in the night sky can have your dad's name. For a tenner.
9. Maybe this Philips OneBlade razor - £34.99
Kinda pricey but they're supposed to be really good. Splash out with your sibling or something.
10. This Bucket List journal - £20
'Cos there must be some stuff he wants to do if/when the midlife crisis kicks in, right?
11. These personalised pies - £35
PERSONALISED. PIES. What kind of genius?