Skinny Cow have got on board with ex singer Kelli Young to uncover the secret to good friendship!
Kelli along with friendship expert Jenni Trent-hughes and Aimee Wilson (bff of Liz McLarnon) have got together to work out the secrets to true friendship!
Friendships are tricky, one day you're best mates the next day you're fighting like cat and dog, but at the end of the day, friends are far too important to us! Check out the girls dos and don'ts below!
- Don’t gossip about any of your friends
- NEVER date your friend’s ex or someone that they have feelings for
- Don’t knock her choices, be it in shoes or blokes
- Don’t make promises you can’t keep – if you don’t think you can stick to it, don’t promise in the first place
- If you honestly feel a friendship is past its sell-by-date then end it rather than drag it on
- If she tells you a secret, keep it a secret.
- Be honest but chose the right time. Tell her before she buys an outfit that it doesn’t look right, don’t tell her when it’s too late and you are both out!
- Treat them as you would like to be treated – it’s a very simple rule but always works
- Give honest advice and never lie – its hard to repair a broken trust bond
- Never forget the value of a true friend – they are priceless Take good care of her and she will last you a lifetime
There's nothing quite like a girlie evening gossiping over a hot chocolate topped with marshmallows mmmmmm followed by ice cream! Is your friendship group hassle free, or can it be a right nightmare?
Comments please girlies...