Release date yet to be announced
Set to make us clench our fists with angst and bite our lip with passion as we stare into the eyes of someone who might try and eat us at any moment, the Official Soundtrack for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 has been revealed.
Featuring Sugarscape faves Green Day and Ellie Goulding, the collection was put together by Carter Burwell – who scored the original Twilight film and the Breaking Dawn films, who’s the genius behind Bella’s Lullabye, and who also has a track on the soundtrack. He’s a busy guy.
Green Day’s Mike Dirnt told Yahoo; “When we were asked to be part of the 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' soundtrack, we readily agreed because the films are an insane cultural phenomenon, and we have always been impressed with the way the 'Twilight' soundtracks are so carefully curated."
1. Where I Come From – Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet – Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten – Green Day
4. Fire In The Water – Feist
5. Everything And Nothing – The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote – St. Vincent
7. Speak Up – POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone – Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks – A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts – James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I’ve Ever Needed – Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You – Reeve Carney 13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) - Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie – Carter Burwell
Until we wait for the film to come out, let’s look back at when we got Taylor Lautner to imagine what life would have been like if Jacob and Bella got it on.