*Competition now closed, thanks for entering*
Sugarscape is offering one lucky reader the once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet Conor Maynard!
This Friday evening, Conor will be switching on the Christmas lights at Bluewater in Kent, before performing some of his biggest hits from his Number one-selling album “Contrast”, including “Can’t Say No!”, “Vegas Girl” and his current single “Turn Around”.
One Sugarscape reader and a friend will win a Meet & Greet with Conor before the event and the opportunity to have their photo taken with the star, as well as front row places for his performance on Friday night.
Conor said: “I'm really excited about performing at the Bluewater Light Switch-On event and officially opening the festive season at Bluewater, it will kick start my Christmas!"
The prize also includes a VIP skating package, including a pair of tickets for an ice skating session at Bluewater’s Winter Wonderland and credit to spend on the fabulously festive rides, attractions and stalls!
This Christmas is set to be the biggest ever at Bluewater; with over 15,000 fans attending the event, the season is sure to start with a bang as the evening culminates in a spectacular fireworks display!
• Prize is for one winner plus a friend to meet Conor Maynard at the Bluewater Christmas Light Switch On on the afternoon of Friday 16th November. The exact time will be communicated to the winner on Thursday 15th November
• Open to UK residents only
• If the winner is aged under 16 they must be accompanied by an adult • The event takes place at Bluewater, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9ST
• Travel to Bluewater is NOT included in the prize
• Meet & Greet time and place will be communicated to the winner • By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to the Promotion, including photography and publication of their names and county of residence.
• The Promoter will not be liable if a prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to a prize notification within a reasonable time will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion. In the event that a winner declines his or her prize the Promoter may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternative winner
• The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of equal or greater value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
For more information visit www.Bluewater.co.uk or @TweetBluewater on Twitter