Ten lucky winners and their friends!
To celebrate the release of Bel Ami, the sumptuous new drama starring Robert Pattinson, on 9th March, we’re offering 10 lucky readers and their friends the chance to win tickets to a special fan screening of the film in London on March 6th!
Be the envy of all your friends by seeing Robert Pattinson starring in his new role before it hits screens nationwide. And as if that’s not enough, there’ll also be the chance to win some exclusive Bel Ami on-the-spot prizes!
Based on the classic novel, Bel Ami unites an incredible cast of actors for a scandalous tale of high society 19th Century France. An erotically charged tale of ambition, power and seduction, the story chronicles the rise of penniless ex-soldier Georges Duroy through the echelons of the Parisian elite.
Also starring Uma Thurman, Kristin Scott Thomas and Christina Ricci. Bel Ami is a timeless epic with a modern twist - A Dangerous Liaisons for a new generation.
Please note that the film is rated cert. 15. If you are under 15 you will be refused entry to the screening.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
For more information on the film, please visit the UK Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BelAmiUK
Share your excitement about Bel Ami on Twitter by following @BelAmi_Movie
Bel Ami is released in cinemas on 9th March.
Read about Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's PDA at an Oscars party here!
Terms and Conditions
• Competition will close on Thursday 1st March at 6pm
• Open to UK participants only
• Entrants must be 15 or over
• 10 individual winners a pair of tickets to the screening
• Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to attend a special fan screening of Bel Ami at the Soho Hotel on March 6th 2012, from 6pm - 8.30pm, with the film starting at 6.30.
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site
• The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
• Travel and accommodation not included
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners may be asked to provide identification for proof of age on the night