THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER.
To celebrate the release of the highly anticipated blockbuster The Hunger Games, (released 23rd March 2012) starring Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson, we're offering you the chance to go onto the red carpet at the London premiere on 14th March and be one of the official reporters for Sugarscape! Not only that, but you will also get to see the film.
Director Gary Ross will be unveiling his stellar cast on the red carpet as stars Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson and Elizabeth Banks will all be in attendance!
In a not-too-distant future, the United States of America has collapsed, weakened by drought, fire, famine, and war, to be replaced by Panem, a country divided into the Capitol and 12 districts. Each year, two young representatives from each district are selected by lottery to participate in The Hunger Games.
Part entertainment, part brutal intimidation of the subjugated districts, the televised games are broadcasted throughout Panem as the 24 participants are forced to eliminate their competitors, literally, with all citizens required to watch.
When 16-year-old Katniss' young sister, Prim, is selected as the mining district's female representative, Katniss volunteers to take her place. She and her male counterpart, Peeta, the son of the town baker who seems to have all the fighting skills of a lump of bread dough, will be pitted against bigger, stronger representatives who have trained for this their whole lives.
At the request of author Suzanne Collins, distributors Lionsgate have partnered with the World Food Programme for The Hunger Games. This is an unprecedented opportunity to make a difference. Please visit the following site to read more about this: http://hungergames.wfp.org/
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question before March 12th 2012:
For more information on the film, please visit the UK Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheHungerGamesUK
The Hunger Games will be in cinemas on 23rd March.
Terms and Conditions
• Open to UK residents aged 13 and over who enter the competition before closing date of Monday 12th March 2012. Winners under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
• The prize will consist of 2 x tickets to the UK European premiere of The Hunger Games in March 2012 at The O2. You will also go onto the red carpet at the premiere and get to stand with the Sugarscape reporters and potentially get to ask one of the stars of the film a question of your own.
• Travel & Accommodation is not included in the prize.
• The closing date is March 12th 2012.
• Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
• This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion
• There are no cash alternatives
• Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures at the handling house, on the websites or on telephone hotlines. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third party involved in this promotion, or the descriptions provided by any third party for any items/experiences, although we will always Endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
• Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• We reserve the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.