*leaves job and applies to be tour guide*
We’ve always said that Mr Niall Horan is a pretty special human being, and should be CELEBRATED a bit more, possibly with some kind of fried chicken party. Although it's not quite our KFC-themed dreams coming true, it’s been revealed today that Niall willl be getting his very own museum, dedicated to all things Hotstuff Horan. So basically like our bedroom but on a larger scale.
Our new favourite place in the world will be built in his home town of Mullingar, Ireland, and we’re on the verge of an emotional breakdown thinking about how proud his little face would have looked when he heard the news. AGH.
Niall’s museum is set to become a hugely popular visitors attraction, as the small town is already swamped with visitors every day desperate to catch a glimpse of the Man from Mullingar in the squidgy, gorgeous flesh. The council are planning to build the museum in the middle of the town centre to give Directioners a place to go, rather than skulking around in Niall’s garden hedges.
Local councillor Aidan Davitt told The Sun that a building has already been picked out to become the home of THE MAGICAL WORLD OF NIALL HORAN: “Of course we want to honour one of our leading lights. Niall is always promoting Mullingar around the world and has said it’s something he would support, as did his mother Maura."
“Fans come here every day looking for Niall’s house - they also go to Tesco looking for his dad Bobby - so it would be great to have somewhere for them to go. Niall would be the star of the show as our most famous son."
But what in the name of Mullingar might this museum be home to, we hear you cry. Well we’ve come up with a few (slightly creepy) suggestions that we’d like to be able to stare at through fingerprint covered, sticky glass.
- Niall’s braces. They were the key to Niall’s transformation from fetus to GODLY MAN OF DREAMS, so it’s only fair they take pride of place.
- The red, white and blue checked shirt of First Audition fame. Because who wouldn’t break down into a pool of feels over seeing that? THE TEARS ARE REAL.
- A collection of Niall’s finest snap backs. So that we can thank them in person and say a prayer to them for giving us some of Niall’s fittest moments.
- UNDERPANTS. Preferably unwashed. Ahem.
- Niall’s guitars of days gone by. So that we could get up close and personal to the instrument where he perfected the art of fingering, plucking and strumming.
- A selection of used Nandos napkins. Some might argue gross, others would argue heavenly items touched by the Horan mouth.
- Just Niall. Actual Niall. Can't we just stick the real life Nialler in a glass case and we can all just have a nice chat with him about stuff and steam up the glass as we try and snog him?
What do you reckon to the news that Niall is getting his own museum in Mullingar? Will you be jetting over to visit once it opens next summer? We will be there with KNOBS ON.