If you're up to date with your 5 Seconds of Summer based knowledge, the news this morning may have made you eyeroll so hard that you could see the inside of your skull crevices. Lovely jubbly.
Yep, we're talking about the fact that 5SOS went home with the award for Worst Band at the NME Awards 2015 for the second year running. Gah, AGH and what the actual eff.
It was DEFINITELY the right decision, it TOTALLY wasn't just 'cos they choose bands with a big social media following, and we ABSOLUTELY agree that 5SOS are just the worst thing that ever happened to music, really.
Here's 19 times that 5SOS really were the worst. Us? Sarcastic? Nope, promise.
1.When they hit number 1 in the US Billboard charts and number 2 in the UK charts with their debut album, and number 1 in both with their second album.
2. And when that debut album went platinum in four different countries.
3. When they won a grand total of seven MTV EMAs and a VMAs.
4. When they won a People's Choice Award.
5. When they won MULTIPLE Teen Choice Awards.
6. When they won a Kerrang Award.
7. And when they won an AMA, not to mention the shedload of other stuff that they've been nominated for.
8. Every time Niall Horan absolutely hated them because they're the worst.
9. When Good Charlotte said 5SOS made them fall 'in love' with music again.
10. When The Veronicas went on about how much they absolutely loved writing with them.
11. When All Time Low described them as 'dedicated hard workers'.
12. When they landed the cover of actual Rolling Stone.
13. When they sold out actual Madison Square Gardens.
14. Oh, plus the other EIGHT dates they've sold out on their Sounds Live Feels Live tour kicking off next week.
15. When One Direction, the biggest band in the world, picked them to be their opening act on tour.
16. When they sounded absolutely terrible when performing live (basically every time, actually).
17. See what we mean? THE WORST.
18. When Ashton was shit at the drums.
19. Yep, yet more proof that their live performances are just the worst.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO