With Zayn Malik's debut album dropping exactly a year since his departure from One Direction, the anticipation of what his solo stuff will be like has finally been realised - because Mind Of Mine is actually a thing that's in both our lives and earholes now.
Naturally everyone online has been losing their shit over how good the entire album is, front to back, so we've gathered some of the best responses into a handy little collection here.
1. A lot of people started crying before the opening track even kicked in:
2. Plenty of people's life priorities have been completely altered:
3. There were a few mock-ups of what Zayn will look like when he wins an inevitable Grammy:
4. Many fans were reflecting on the agony of 365 days ago compared to the joy of today:
5. Which for some people is still a sore, painful topic:
6. Others were looking solely to the future:
7. And kept mentioning that potential Grammy nomination:
8. A lot of people were sexually frustrated over how great his vocals are:
9. Which was a pretty common theme, tbh:
10. Some people claimed to love the album more than itself, which - same:
11. The praise was practically universal:
12. With a certain fan screenshotting this old Kanye West tweet and applying it to Mind Of Mine:
13. A similar response involved this reaction from Justin Bieber:
14. In conclusion, the album has already changed lives:
15. And most people have abandoned their Friday plans to stay in and listen to it on repeat:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.
NOW READ THESE: