IT'S HERE, YOU GUYS. 5 Seconds of Summer's Sounds Live Feels Live tour is finally on UK soil after they kicked things off with their opening gig in Sheffield last night, and judging by the reaction from fans on Twitter, it was pretty bloody fantastico.
Sure, we could have compiled a load of videos so you could watch the entire show from the comfort of your bed, and maybe we could have tracked down the setlist for y'all. But do you REALLY want us to spoil it all before you see it irl? Nah.
So instead, here's what's quite simply just a load of really fit and sweaty pics of the 5SOS boys from last night, to be honest. No shame.
1. Just hangin' around, doing band stuff.
2. Calum wondering whether that banner says what he thinks it says.
3. Someone's been practicing their smoulder in the bathroom mirror.
4. Hopefully Luke's shoulders could look a bit bigger.
5. This is his winter wear catalogue pose.
6. Does the XXX on Mikey's guitar and shirt mean he's stripping later on?
7. A bit of dramatic lighting for the disco interval (there's not really a disco interval) (although there should be).
8. Here's what it all looks like from Ash's POV, but we're just looking at his shoulders tbh.
9. Power to the Calum girls.
10. Has there ever been a more adorable pic than this? Nope.
11. Sweaty Ashton is SWEATY.
12. Next time, can we make sure Michael's got a comfy beanbag on stage please?
13. Don't question it - shirtless Ashton is always necessary.
14. Luke throwing a tantrum because someone ate the last cheese straw backstage.
15. And the final fit and sweaty bow, because it's a beautiful moment.
THEY'RE FINALLY HERE, WE'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS DAY.
Excited that 5SOS are now in the UK? Counting down the days 'til you see the boys yourself? Let us know with a tweet to @Sugarscape.
NOW READ THIS LOT TOO