Seeing as we're more impatient than Niall Horan at a restaurant, it feels like we've been counting down to Selena Gomez's Revival Tour for a century - but last night she finally kicked things off with her opening night in Las Vegas.
There was sequins, glitz 'n' glamour as well as a whole load of bangers, and if, like us, you fancy reliving the night on your laptop with her back catalogue of tracks playing in the background, we will whole heartedly support your decision.
1. She wore a sparkly nude catsuit
2. As well as a big fancy black and white ensemble
3. She looked AMAZING
4. The crowd were loving it
5. Her dancers killed it
6. DNCE were the support act
7. The graphics were incredible
8. A gold leotard was involved
9. This was the setlist:
10. Selena was the queen of sass
11. She performed a new song 'Feel Me'
12. And a cover of Eurythmics 'Sweet Dreams'
13. These flowers were ridic
14. Selena got a bit nakerz
15. She's also incredible on the piano
To conclude, she was amazing and we would sell out right foot (probably) to go to one of her shows.
How about you? Thoughts? Discuss with us @Sugarscape, y'all.
READ THESE FIRST: