The Billboard Music Awards kicked off last night, and as well as loads of celebos looking totally BODACIOUS on the red carpet, the actual ceremony itself was pretty babein' too. If you missed it, here's all the things you need to catch up on ASAP.
1. One Direction won the 'Top duo/group' award
2. Adele debuted the music for for 'Send My Love (To Your New Lover)'
3. Demi Lovato made a political statement with her outfit
Demi Lovato wore a top with the symbol used to denote gender-neutral bathrooms on it, a clear response to a law in North Carolina that forces people to use public toilets based on their assigned genders at birth, not their gender identities.
4. The world went into meltdown over Celine Dion's son
The 15-year-old presented his mum with the Billboard Icon Award and the world quickly swooned about how cute he is.
5. Ariana Grande went arse over tit on the red carpet
Recovered like a total pro.
6. Madonna and Stevie Wonder paid tribute to Prince
7. Justin Bieber's reaction to P!nk's performance was priceless
8. Host Ciara wore 10 different outfits
TEN. Here's our favourite.
9. Rihanna did some dabbing
During Madonna's tribute to Prince. Queen.
10. Justin Bieber gave Jessica Alba a standing ovation of one
11. The Weekend wasn't loving Ciara's 'I Can't Feel My Face' cover:
12. All of these moments,too