The best thing about 5SOS being on tour is 1. that you can follow all the fun in our never-ending masterpost, and 2. that they give us a glimpse of all the backstage joys in their grammy-worthy tour diaries.
Well, the next update from Part 2 of their North American SLFL tour is here, and we thought it was only fair that we go through and select our favourite bits to share with you lot. BEHOLD.
1. Michael and Calum gave us a glimpse at what life would be like in a parallel universe.
2. Calum quite literally dragged Luke around because that's what true friendship is.
3. Actually, there were plenty of moments involving Calum and Luke bonding which was lovely for the soul.
4. Ashton wandered around eating crisps while Luke sang 'In The Summertime.'
5. We've decided that Michael and Calum's kryponite song should be eligible for a Grammy.
6. This became our new favourite picture potentially ever.
7. Michael had some very original, imaginative dance moves.
8. And finally, Calum stared directly into our souls and it stirred something deep in our psyche.
Watch the whole thing here:
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.