With Liam Payne's solo career being a thing that is likely to hit our earholes pretty soon, we've decided to illustrate the process of waiting for his new material mid-One Direction hiatus in GIF form.
From pursuing the virtue of patience to already thinking about your next tattoo, the journey towards Liam's new music is something of an emotional rollercoaster. Behold, the universal experience of waiting for his new music.
1. When you've conquered your fears about One Direction taking a break and are fully ready for Liam's solo material to drop.
2. When you build up an idea of what you reckon his new stuff will sound like and you start grooving to non-existent tunes.
3. When you have to be physically restrained by several friends and family members to stop sending Liam spam tweets like this.
4. When someone tells you to calm the bloody hell down and think rationally because no further information has been released yet.
5. When you're 99% sure Liam is just waiting for his fire tunes to cool down a tad before he unleashes them on the world.
6. When we literally couldn't find any excuse to post this GIF but we posted it nevertheless BECAUSE WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK.
7. When Liam teases a picture of the studio but refuses to tease any audio and you want to remind him how long you've been a fan and why you deserve better treatment.
8. When you're already considering getting his new lyrics tatted on your body for the rest of time and you don't even know what they are yet.
9. When you decide it's time to start spiritually, mentally, and physically preparing yourself for an imminent album drop.
10. And finally, when you strap yourself in months in advance because you've never trusted those boys since they surprise-dropped 'Drag Me Down.'
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarsape or drop us a comment in the box below.