The sound you're probably hearing right now is Zayn Malik rushing out to buy some glittery supplies to help make his next batch of personalised fangirl t-shirts and you better start getting yours ready too, because Little Mix have announced a UK tour for 2014. A-WOO.
Yep, after an amazing year of cracking America, a bloody incredible second album and the small matter of the engagement of the century, Little Mix will be heading back out on tour next year up and down the country.
Making the announcement on Twitter yesterday, the girls will be hitting the road and moving their bums all over the UK in May and June 2014, with 14 dates confirmed so far and probably a few more to pop up once all of those lot have gone - or Zayn's panic bought all the tickets.
Kicking off in Birmingham, Jade, Perrie, Jesy and Leigh-Anne will be making all the big city stops, including a date at London's bloody O2. AGH WE'RE SO EXCITED. Shall we take a look at all the dates yeah?
- Friday 16 May - Birmingham LG Arena
- Saturday 17 May - Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
- Monday 19 May - Edinburgh Usher Hall
- Tuesday 20 May - Glasgow Clyde Auditorium
- Friday 23 May - Liverpool Echo Arena
- Saturday 24 May - Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
- Sunday 25 May - London The O2
- Tuesday 27 May - Manchester O2 Apollo
- Friday 30 May - Plymouth Pavilions
- Saturday 31 May - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Monday 02 June - Blackbool Opera House
- Wednesday 04 June - Bournemouth International Centre
- Thursday 05 June - Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- Friday 06 June - Brighton Centre
Oooh, we cannae wait pet.
Tickets go on sale this Friday, 6th December with pre-sale kicking off tomorrow at 10am, so if there was ever a time to start sweet talking your parents for some cash, it would be *now*.
Well, this is pretty exciting news right? Will you be trying to blag yourself a ticket to see the girls live? It could make the perfect Christmas pressie, right? Comments below please...