5 Seconds of Summer kicked off their Sounds Live Feels Live tour recently; and while that means they're only gonna be in the UK for a couple of weeks for their dates over here, the lads are keepin' us up to date with all the goings on with their behind-the-scenes tour video diary thingies. YAAAAS.
Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael's first stop was Japan - and since we know that 5SOS + Japan = essentially everything it was bound to be bloody brilliant. But what exactly went down, eh? Well thankfully they've been filming their ESCAPADES for our eyeballs over here on the other side of the bloomin' world.
The first vid sees the lads hit Osaka, and highlights include:
- Calum's ridiculous 'vocal warm-up.'
- The bullet train interview - something we very much want to become a regular thing please.
- Ashton's 'welcome to the bullet train' to, um, the girl who actually works on the bullet train.
- Luke in a cap please and thanks.
- The close up of the inside of Michael Clifford's mouth. Obviously always appreciated.
- The paper fight. So punk rock.
- THE SHOW LOOKS FRICKIN' AMAZING OH MY GOD.
- Mikey's towel/head rag vibe. More of this, please.
Check out the boys' first behind-the-scenes thaaaang below, if you fancy. Which you do.
UPDATE: There's now a Tokyo vid and it's similarly brilliant. LET'S WATCH IT.
Michael in a Pokemon hat, though.
And these are gonna be going on till bloody October. Amazing.
What d'ya make of that, then? Tweet us your fave moments over @sugarscape or drop a comment in the box below, please and a-thank you.
NOW READ THESE PLEASE: