Cast your minds back to November 2015: One Direction have just released their Made in the A.M. album and everybody wants a piece of 'em. Like, press and journo-types would probably get into actual physical fights for so much as a quote from 'em. So the fact they spent ten minutes having *the* most hilarious chinwag with Mundo TKM Mexico's a bit ridiculous, really.
Ridiculously amazing though, tbh.
Yup - Niall Horan and Harry Styles were involved in one of the most awkward interviews your eyes ever did say. And that's saying something after five years of weird and wonderful One Direction interviews.
Highlights include but are not limited to:
- The boys being asked who's most likely to 'disappear' (we're not even sure what that MEANS)
- The fact there's just half a couch free yet Harry insists on gravitating towards Niall. SPACIOUS.
- The weird white noise in the background.
- All the confusion.
- The boys essentially taking the piss the whole time.
- Niall wanting to get in one last round of golf before the zombie apocalypse.
- Harry's obsession with swimming.
- "Do you get annoyed with your hair?"
LET'S JUST WATCH IT IT'S INSANITY.
So yeah. There you go.
What d'ya make of that, then? Give us a tweet over @sugarscape or drop a comment in the box below, please and a-thank you.
NOW READ THESE PLEASE: