The news that 5SOS are releasing another tour video always makes our day significantly better, so, in honour of the fact they've graced us with some BTS clips, we've decided to run through the absolute best bits from their second North American Tour Diary.
Behold, ten things that'll make you happier than Calum confronted by a hundred sleeping puppies. Well, almost.
1. Ashton screeching about not having his ears before the show.
"I DON'T HAVE MY EARS, I DON'T HAVE MY EARS."
2. The Orange Hearts Project getting a massive, official shout out.
3. Calum searching far and wide for something. Maybe us.*
*Probably not us.
4. Ashton shouting at every random passer by to have a good time.
5. Ashton shouting at everyone to bounce.
Basically Ashton shouting a lot about various exciting things.
6. Luke demonstrating his flawless vocals in Paradise City.
7. Michael and Ashton being 2016's answer to Starsky and Hutch.
8. "I'm Calum Hood and I'm the best f**king bass player in the world."
9. Luke making a baby with his guitar.
We're assuming, anyway.
10. And finally, Calum and Ashton distracting the traffic wardens.
Can't blame 'em.
Your thoughts on this? Let us know with a tweet @sugarscape or drop us a comment in the box below.