We've given her this month's Sugar cover (out April 28) but we just wanted to talk about her some more...
We sat down and chatted with this month's cover girl, Lea Michele in New York and she was AMAZING. Probably our favourite cover girl to date, Lea was bubbly, confident, funny and above all an out and out CHATTERBOX.
So, now that our feet are back on UK soil, we've decided to embrace our inner-Lea and chatter on about her a little bit more. So, Scapers, we bring to you the Lea Michele fact file. Bet you didn't know all of these?
- When she was in high school she had a part time job in a Bat Mitzvah dress shop cleaning and vacuuming
- Her fave shops are Betsey Johnson, Intermix, and Barney's.
- Lea has lots of tattoos including a butterfly on her foot, "I Believe" on her wrist, musical notes on her shoulder and a gold star on her right wrist.
- Her favorite book is Girl with the Pearl Earring.
- On her first audition for Spring Awakening, Lea first sang a musical song and the producers asked her to sing a pop song instead. So she sang Britney Spears.
- She has two cats named Claude and Sheila
- Her favorite celebrity is Angelina Jolie
- Her rates crisps and cookies in her favourite ever foods
- Her favourite way to spend spare time is baking
- Lea presented the award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards in 2010.
Do you love Lea ever more now? Comments please!